Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The truth is out there

I was intrigued the other day following a post on littejimmys blog "Beer and Bloating in Dubai" and the link to the Guardian Abroad website. I liked the idea behind their expat blog section so I duly submitted my humble little blog and to my pleasant surprise it appeared today along with a couple of very nice reviews, you can see the originals here:

Tuesday March 6, 2007 | David Oliver in UK
Cars, bachelor pads and sand. Aaron, sounds to me like you've got it sorted.

Tuesday March 6, 2007 | Felicity Forthright in UK
One for the lads really but still captures the essence of the land of the sand.

I would like to thank David Oliver and Felicity Forthright for their kind and unerringly accurate reviews of my blog (and quite possibly me). Having a surf around the other Expat blogs listed on the site has made an interesting distraction from a decidedly cold, grey and wet Moscow evening.

4 comments:

littlejimmy said...

Nice one, Aaron, and thanks for the nice words on my blog the other day. I'll put a link on for yours, if you like.

Cheers,

LJ

littlejimmy said...

Blimey. Had a quick scan through your blog. You get about a bit!

Aaron said...

Hi LJ - thanks for the link on your blog. I have added you to my blog roll as well.

I do travel a lot and having just got in from Moscow I sometimes wonder why. The life of a travelling salesman!

liz said...

That's so odd. Years ago I invented (so I thought) a character called Felicity Forthright; a BBC reporter. There's a real person?

What a great name!